Sizing, Shipping & Refunds
Purchasing & refunds
All of my work is custom made for your order, so please think very carefully about your purchase, as I cannot refund if you change your mind about your choice. I cannot accept exchanges when pieces have been custom made to size.
Brimstone is happy to exchange faulty products so long as the fault lies in the production of the piece and not due to careless storage or wearing of an item.
I will make your ring custom sized to your finger so it is extremely essential that you provide the correct size.
My best recommendation is to have your finger sized at a jewellery store for free. Alternatively, consult my sizing chart for measurements, and feel free to contact me for help.
Recommended Sizing for Ladies:
- Xtra Small: Size L | 5-3/4
- Small: Size M | 6-1/4
- Medium : Size O/P | 7-1/4 to 7-3/4
- Large: Size Q | 8-1/4
Please note the average women's size is 6-8 (L-Q). Most jewellers get women's samples in size 7.
Please allow 10-12 working days for production of your item. I will be hand making your items once the order is placed and payment made.
If you are purchasing an item as a gift for a certain date, I recommend letting me know in the "notes to seller" section at time of checkout so I can best work to accommodate your timeframe.
New Zealand Customers
All pieces are sent via track and trace courier in New Zealand and should take no longer than three working days to reach you (remember to add this to production time).
Please select the 'Sign to Receive' option if you want to sign on delivery. Please note if you are not home during the day time it may be worth having your item delivered to you at work with this option.
- Delivery Target is 10-14 working days
- This is the economical price option, and does not come with a tracking - please select with this in mind that it is standard post and I will not be able to provide updates on its delivery progress.
- Delivery Target: 5-10 working days.
- Includes online parcel tracking and full insurance.
- I highly recommend this option for higher price point purchases for your sake of insurance.